Its looking like we will not be able to attend the Bug Jam this year due to funds being so low.. I am working but not making a lot. Emily still has had no luck in her job search, plenty of jobs here but she must have to much Experience.
We both have Decided to give it 2 more weeks, If nothing comes up we will be heading back to Savannah..
Hope all is well with the club..
See you guys soon..